Location: Sauk Rapids, MN
Meridian Behavioral Health LLC is a leader in behavioral health care and addiction recovery services, with a network of addiction treatment centers. We are opening a new men’s residential location in Sauk Rapids named Bridge Recovery. We are looking for passionate, committed individuals to join our team as we move into the area. Interviews will begin closer to August.
This position reports to the Counselor Supervisor in the delivery of providing chemical health education and therapeutic interventions to assist client’s recovery relating to chemical health, which includes performing assessments, communicating with personnel throughout the organization utilizing verbal, written and electronic media to ensure accurate client care and efficient revenue collection.
- Skilled in performing the 12 core functions
- Knowledge of Minnesota Matrix Six Dimension
- Awareness of cultural diversity and demonstration of sensitivity to various cultural norms and values
- Assists clients in maintaining county or 3rd party payer mechanisms and for communicating clinical criteria to payers for appropriate services.
- Obtain authorization for funding.
- Maintain professional license.
- Will not admit, transfer, or discharge clients, but may be directed to follow through with the process of implementation of the above by the director or designee.
- Attend all staff in services and meetings.
- The individual must have current Minnesota State Licensure as an Alcohol and Drug Counselor or an ADC-T license (or able to obtain)
- A minimum of two (2) years freedom from chemical abuse problems.
- 20 days of paid-time-off
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Passionate co-workers
- A job with a sense of purpose as you help people on their path to recovery
We owe our success to the passion, commitment and expertise of our staff. Our licensed and experienced staff takes the role of coach/teacher, providing support and encouragement from the heart.
Come join us and see the difference you’ll make!
Meridian Behavioral Health provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics.