Mental Health Professional
Location: Rochester, MN
Meridian Behavioral Health LLC is a leader in behavioral health care and addiction recovery services, with a network of addiction treatment centers in Minnesota. Our men’s residential facility, Oakridge, is seeking a Mental Health Professional for their clinical team. Those with an LMFT, LPCC, LPC, LICSW, or LP are encouraged to apply. We’re happy to provide supervision to a LMFT or LPCC licensing candidate as well.
- The Mental Health Professional will provide skills training through psycho-education and patient education strategies and will develop specific behavioral change plans for clients.
- Facilitate group therapy sessions as well as individual sessions with patients.
- Assist primary health care providers in recognizing and treating mental disorders and psycho-social problems.
- Assess the clinical status of patients referred by primary care providers through brief consultative contacts.
- Work with primary care team to treat and manage patients with chronic emotional and/or health problems efficiently and effectively.
- Assist in the detection of at-risk patients and development of plans to prevent further psychological or physical deterioration.
- Evaluate patient care plans with primary care team.
- Teach patients, families and staff about care, prevention and treatment enhancement techniques.
- Monitor the site’s behavioral health program, identifying problems related to patient services and making recommendations for improvement.
- Attend and participate in meetings and quality improvement activities as required.
- Serve as a member of committees as requested.
- Current state licensure as a Psychiatric Nurse, Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW), Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC), Licensed Psychologist (LP), License Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT).
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) under supervision
- Licensed Independent Social Worker under supervision
- A minimum of two years freedom from chemical abuse problems.
- Competitive pay
- 20 days of paid-time-off + 6 paid holidays
- Health, dental, and vision insurance + HSA/FSA
- 401(k) – ROTH and traditional options
- Career path opportunities
- Discount with Verizon cell phone plans
- Tuition reimbursement and discounted tuition at select colleges
- A job with a sense of purpose as you help people on their path to recovery
We owe our success to the passion, commitment and expertise of our staff. Our licensed and experienced staff takes the role of coach/teacher, providing support and encouragement from the heart. Come join us and see the difference you’ll make!
Meridian Behavioral Health provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics.