Location: Sauk Rapids, MN
Shift: 3rd Shift
Meridian Behavioral Health LLC is a leader in behavioral health care and addiction recovery services, with a network of addiction treatment centers. We are opening a new men’s residential location in Sauk Rapids named Bridge Recovery. We are looking for passionate, committed individuals to join our team as we move into the area.
The Recovery Specialist is the floor staff and the site and helps the patients have a positive and successful recovery by making sure they understand their responsibilities in the program and giving guidance when needed.
- To transport clients for admission, discharge, medical appointment, etc.
- To provide orientation to new clients and check in personal property.
- Will provide for the safety of the clients by monitoring their whereabouts by making rounds including all areas described in the Program Abuse Prevention Plan and overnight bed checks.
- Complete a DAANES reports as directed.
- Interact with clients whenever possible.
- Attend shift change report meetings.
- Assist in client discharge process.
- Chart interaction with clients and observations made in client’s record.
- Attend staff meetings and In-service trainings.
- Distribute medications and other duties as directed and as assigned by Nurse Manager.
- Paraprofessionals may not admit, transfer, or discharge clients. They may be directed to follow through with the process of implementation of the above by the director or designee.
- Strong verbal skills and ability to communicate with a variety of people from diverse cultures, socioeconomic and educational backgrounds.
- Flexibility to meet a variety of changing priorities
- Computer skills to draft emails, memos, and reporting
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Have the ability to work independently.
- Possess a valid driver license in good standing
- The ability to drive a vehicle continuously for up to three hours.
- A minimum of one year freedom from chemical abuse problems.
- On-going training on of cultural awareness and demonstration of sensitivity to various cultural norms and values.
- Computer literate.
- 20 days of paid-time-off
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Passionate co-workers
- 12-month onboarding program
- A job with a sense of purpose as you help people on their path to recovery
We owe our success to the passion, commitment and expertise of our staff. Our licensed and experienced staff takes the role of coach/teacher, providing support and encouragement from the heart.
Come join us and see the difference you’ll make!
Meridian Behavioral Health provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics.