Provide engineering technical expertise and supervision for the preparation and preliminary design documents, scoping worksheet responses, final design plans, final design special provisions, contract time and technical oversight approvals of consultant design.
WHY WORK FOR US
We offer excellent employee benefits, such as low-cost health and dental insurance, and affordable dependent coverage. Other benefits include:
· 11 paid holidays per year
· Earn up to 29 paid vacation days a year
· Earn 13 days paid sick time
· Defined pension plan
· Paid life insurance
· Short & long-term disability available
· Training opportunities
· And more!
- A Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited college or university.
- Two years of post-graduate civil engineering experience.
- Completion of the Fundamentals of Engineering exam.