Provide individual and small group support and instruction in activities related to the interests of persons served such as art, music, technology, sports, community events, or life skills. Also responsible for assisting in the planning and development of activities.
• Design, plan, and implement activities that meet the needs of the persons served by the agency.
• Utilize technology and adaptive equipment to support and enhance person served independence.
• Help people engage with their community by assisting small groups to community locations such as: parks, museums, performances, restaurants, sporting events, fitness classes, festivals, etc.
• When necessary, assist the program staff in meeting the personal needs of the people receiving services. This may include assisting with/arranging clothing, moving about the center, transferring from wheelchairs, using the restroom, etc.
• Responsible for supplies used at the center including keeping them in proper order, ensuring materials are stored correctly, and ordering supplies when needed.