Murry & Associates is a full-service public accounting firm located in Golden Valley. We serve a wide variety of industries from real estate and manufacturing to Not for Profits.
Our staff has the opportunity to gain knowledge and expertise in both tax and audit. We hire, retain, and grow a strong team of professionals and we are looking to continue the growth with an entry level staff accountant. As an entry level staff accountant, you will provide audit and tax services to clients, with a primary focus on gaining exposure to a variety of industries. You will utilize your accounting education to assist in all stages of audit, review or tax engagements.
Murry & Associates is seeking a bright, motivated accounting graduate for a full time position.
As a Staff Accountant with Murry & Associates you will have the opportunity to:
· Gain hands-on experience and exposure in a variety of industries in both tax and audit
· Work on a variety of engagements for clients with varying levels of accounting needs
· Learn directly from experienced Staff, Seniors, Managers and Owner
· Increase your knowledge of real world accounting, auditing and tax practices
· Assist with work of audits, reviews, compilations, and other assurance services
· Prepare tax returns for corporate, partnership and individual tax returns
· Enjoy fun firm events throughout the year
Successful candidates will:
· Have at least a 3.25 GPA
· Have undergraduate or graduate college degree in Accounting
· Ability to work effectively in a team environment
· Eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
· Completed college course work in both Taxation and Auditing
· Enjoy a flexible work arrangements that allow you to manage your schedule while still meeting our client’s needs
The start date for this position is flexible. The candidate must be able to start work by January 6, 2021.