Natalis Outcomes is a leader in providing the finest Behavioral Home Health Services in MN.
Natalis Outcomes BHH is a care coordination program designed to help clients with chronic mental illness navigate the health and wellness world. We look to promote wellness and reduce barriers of access to care that could lead to poor health and high utilization of emergency room and hospital services.
A Case Manager-Systems Navigator is responsible for assisting individuals in six core areas. These are:
- Care Management
- Care Coordination
- Health and Wellness
- Comprehensive Transitional Care
- Individual and Family Supports
- Referral to Community Supports
- 3+ years of College Education in Social Sciences pursuant to graduation required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work, or Family Social Sciences preferred
- Pass required background checks
- Valid Driver’s License, obtain company insurance approval, and have use of a viable and safe vehicle during work hours
- Medical Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Supplemental Insurance through AFLAC
- Short term disability plan
- Generous PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Hours are Monday – Friday 8:00 – 4:00 p.m.