Full-time, Part-time, and On-call (PRN) positions available on all shifts.
(Day Shift 6:30am – 3:00pm, Evening Shift 2:30pm – 11:00pm, Overnight Shift 10:30pm – 7:00am)
Our Caregivers are the heart to our organization. They provide daily quality care, engaging activities, and enrichment programs to our residents assisting them to Live Life on Purpose. This opportunity is a perfect fit for compassionate, patient individuals who are wanting to make a difference by caring for others, making people smile and living life to the fullest.
New Perspective offers caregiver opportunities in assisted living and memory care. We will provide you the proper training, education, and if needed tuition assistance to be successful in your role and continue to advance your New Perspective career. You can develop into a Med Passer, Lead Caregiver or attain your CNA (certified nurse assistance) certification.
Join our care team to deliver outstanding customer service, adhere to safety and healthcare guidelines, and promote Living Life on Purpose.
To learn more about the day of a New Perspective Caregiver, click here.
- Communicate and interact in a professional, respectful, and hospitable manner
- Assist with daily personal and medical care routines according to individual care plans
- Provide physical fitness, brain fitness, and social/spiritual enrichment activities
- Observe residents and report to nursing any changes in physical, mental, and emotional condition
- Record proper medical and health documentation per established procedures
- Ensure proper cleaning and sanitation of equipment and living areas
- Promote teamwork, laughter, and happiness every day
- Permanent Full-time, Part-time, On-Call (PRN)
- Flexible Scheduling for: day, evenings, overnights
- $14.50 per hour
- Shift differential for evening and overnight positions
- Plus additional pay for senior living experience, CNA certified, Med Passers and Leads
- No experience necessary– training will be provided
- Ability to prioritize and organize work effectively and efficiently
- Ability to read, write, speak & understand the English language
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Reimbursement Account/Health Savings Account
- Free Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Free Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Accident, Critical Illness Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
*Eligibility depends on full-time, part-time, or PRN status.
Team Member Perks:
- Flexible Schedule
- Real-time access to earned wages
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Education Tuition Assistance – eligible after 30 days of employment
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Resident Referral Bonus
- PerkSpot Employee Discount Program
New Perspective is an Equal Opportunity Employer.