New Perspective is seeking a Registered Nurse for our NEW senior living community in Waukesha, WI.
This exciting new property is under construction and slated to open August of 2020! This RN position will start to assist with building a caring team, participate in the grand opening process, and continue to be a clinical leader in our community.
Why New Perspective Senior Living?
A career with a purpose starts here!
This is an exciting time to join New Perspective. We are a growing company serving over 2,000 seniors today with a goal of reaching 10,000 by 2025. Our growth is creating energy, excitement, and the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others. We have a culture of servant leadership and collaboration that supports each team member’s personal and professional development. At New Perspective you’re not just an employee, you are a valued member of our team.
Position Summary and Qualifications
The RN position is an integral role in supporting the wellness team’s coordination of care of community assisted living and memory care residents. The RN:
- Has a current RN license in good standing in the state in which the community is located;
- Performs RN responsibilities in accordance with applicable state and federal laws;
- Assists with training, onboarding and coaching team members in the proper performance of nurse delegated tasks;
- Communicates and interacts with residents, families and team members in a kind, respectful and effective manner;
- Supports quality care and data collection initiatives; and
- Champions hospitality when providing customer service to community residents and their families
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Reimbursement Account/Health Savings Account
- Free Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Free Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Accident, Critical Illness Coverage
- PerkSpot Employee Discount Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
*Eligibility depends on full-time, part-time, or PRN status.
Team Member Perks
- Real-time access to earned wages
- Flexible scheduling
- Employee and resident referral bonuses
- Advancement opportunities
- Education assistance – eligible after 30 days of employment!
New Perspective Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.