Location: Duluth, MN
North Country Business Products (NCBP) is a leader in the implementation and servicing of Point of Sale (POS) technology systems for the grocery, convenience store, restaurant and hotel industries. Become a part of one of the largest POS Solution Providers in the nation. We are always looking for top notch talent to join our team. If you want to excel in the ever-changing technology industry and use your expertise to make a lasting impact – apply to become a NCBP Employee-Owner!
This position is responsible for all the shipping/receiving for the Duluth territory along with a variety of administrative duties as well as assisting the Service Manager with special projects.
• Daily shipping and receiving
• Inventory management, replenish stock items and warehouse organization
• Will have direct involvement with processing equipment sales orders
• Sales and service support – place orders and follow up on orders and billing status, assist with service and install billing paperwork
• Answer phones and direct calls
• Returns and warranty repair processing
• Serve as a liaison between sales, service management and home office teams
• Provide excellent customer service to external and internal customers
• Prior shipping/receiving experience is a preferred.
• 2-year business, administration or related degree preferred.
• 2-years administrative experience desired.
• This position is very fast paced and requires excellent attention to detail and ability to refocus attention based on needs that arise in the office.
• Must have excellent computer experience with: Excel, Word, and ability to learn new software applications quickly once trained.
• Requires someone who is efficient and organized – multi-tasking skills are a must!
• Prior administrative and 10-key experience.
• The ability to lift at least 50 lbs. is required.
We offer a competitive compensation and even a benefits package for our part time employees that includes:
• Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Plan
• Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
• 401(k) with match
• Life Insurance
• Computer Purchase Program
• And more!
What Core Values are Needed?
In addition to the position qualifications, our Core Values are a must have in order to be successful in our company culture. At North Country Business Products:
• We are Customer Focused
• We are Associate Focused
• We have an Ownership Mentality
• We Take Initiative
• We Embrace Change
We take our Core Values at NCBP very seriously and hire, fire, promote and recognize based on them.
Check us out at www.ncbpinc.com
NCBP is Employee Owned and Operated.
To apply click the apply button above
To apply please follow the link: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=e9b7e6cf-8318-4623-9d47-add55ea8156d&ccId=19000101_000001&type=MP&lang=en_US
NCBP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy not to discriminate against any applicant or associate because of age, sex, gender, marital status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, race, color, religion, national origin, disability or any other protected characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.