Northway Academy is seeking Registered Behavior Technician’s to join our team of dedicated professionals.
*Don’t possess the credentials for an RBT, Northway Academy will provide the training that you will need to obtain the certification!
- Full-Time (limited part time)
- No Weekends
This position provides one-on-one Applied Behavior Analysis to children with Autism. We are looking for fun, energetic, and patient individuals to work with children on a day-to-day basis. This job will include:
- Teaching daily living skills
- Teaching social interaction skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Teaching basic school readiness
- Teaching self-management skills
- Behavior management techniques
- Complete session progress notes
- Accurate collection of on-going data
- Preparing stimuli for sessions
- Maintain organization on an on-going basis