• Organizing electronic files, HR forms
• Payroll oversight and some data entry
• Post and advertise open jobs as well as phone screen and schedule interviews
• Facilitate new hire onboarding, orientation, and benefits sign-up and paperwork
• Process COBRA and Unemployment paperwork
• Filing and maintaining of employee information and documents
• Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Advanced Excel skills for tracking
• Good figure aptitude and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to operate a computer and software packages, strong keyboarding and typing skills.
• Ability to multi-task and work with time sensitive and deadline-oriented projects.
• Ability to work independently, strong detail orientation, and ability to maintain confidentiality.
• One to Three (1 – 3) years of experience in office administrative roles and support function
• Relevant job-related coursework