Open Systems International, Inc. (OSI) www.osii.com is a fast-paced, growing, high technology company, headquartered in Medina, Minnesota. As a world leader in the Operations Technology (OT) field, OSI develops and supplies state-of-the-art energy management, optimization and control software solutions to energy utility companies worldwide.
In this position you will provide support to various departments in a high growth software development and technical engineering environment. Specific on-the-job training will be provided. We are looking for candidates to specifically work in the following functional areas (tasks listed are a sample of duties and responsibilities for each role). In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
Project Management Office:
· Provide administrative and organizational process support on a corporate and project level.
· Ensure adherence to processes and procedures in areas of assigned responsibilities.
· Identify trends and recommend opportunities for operational, project and administrative improvements.
· Maintain detailed ownership and accountability for assigned tasks.
· Establish and maintain databases of pertinent information for use in analyzing data and forecasts.
· Plan and coordinate logistics for sales meetings, customer visits, product demonstrations and corporate events such as trade shows and global user conference.
· Provide administrative and organizational support for business development activities such as scheduling meetings, tracking and closing action items, recording meeting minutes, scheduling conference calls and WebEx sessions, etc.
· Prepare and manage customer correspondence and communications.
· Interface with internal and external customers.
Corporate & Business Development Administrative:
· Provide all administrative support for corporate organization including managing travel, managing calendars, tracking action items, and basic accounting functions including account reconciliation, commission calculations, daily check register, etc.
· Partner with department managers to provide daily administrative support.
· Manage schedule and quality of assigned contracts.
· Facilitate communication, provide administrative support, maintain contract filing system, and assist with procuring insurance certificates, bonds, etc.
Development Management Office:
· Assist in setting and promoting development initiatives for company-wide control, visibility and consistency.
· Assist in managing the scope, schedule and resources of department-wide development initiatives.
· Assist with Quality Management initiatives.
· Support all corporate all marketing related initiatives including marketing, social media, business development, and communications support.
· Support tradeshows, conferences, corporate events.
· Draft press releases, coordinate email campaigns and promotional mailings.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, or related analytical field.
· Proficient in MS Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
· Ability to prioritize and manage several projects simultaneously while keeping tasks organized and on track.
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong organizational and time management skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
· Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
OSI offers a comprehensive benefit package to our full-time regular employees. Benefits include health, dental, life and disability insurance, 401(k) matching, bonuses, profit sharing and a generous amount of paid time off and paid holidays.
Additional perks include flexible work hours, employee events, fitness discounts, casual dress code, exciting travel opportunities, employee referral bonus programs, and more. Check out our Life at OSI Facebook page to see more.
As an employee of OSI you will have access to cutting edge technologies in a fun, professional, positive and dynamic work environment. We have excellent opportunities for growth and development. To apply please visit https://apply.workable.com/osii/j/9201E568A9/
OSI is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Discover your future. Discover OSI: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixCrpoUL5ck