Open Systems International, Inc. (OSI) www.osii.com is a fast-paced, growing, high technology company, headquartered in Medina, Minnesota. As a world leader in the Operations Technology (OT) field, OSI develops and supplies state-of-the-art energy management, optimization and control software solutions to energy utility companies worldwide.
In this position you will provide support to various departments in a high growth software development and technical engineering environment. Specific on-the-job training will be provided. We are looking for candidates to specifically work in the following functional areas (tasks listed are a sample of duties and responsibilities for each role). In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
- Plan and coordinate logistics for sales meetings, customer visits, product demonstrations and corporate events such as trade shows and global user conference.
- Provide administrative and organizational support for business development activities such as scheduling meetings, tracking and closing action items, recording meeting minutes, scheduling conference calls and WebEx sessions, etc.
- Prepare and manage customer correspondence and communications.
- Interface with internal and external customers.
- Manage schedule and quality of assigned contracts.
- Facilitate communication, provide administrative support, maintain contract filing system, and assist with procuring insurance certificates, bonds, etc.
- Support all corporate marketing related initiatives including marketing, social media, business development, and communications support.
- Support tradeshows, conferences, and corporate events.
- Coordinate email campaigns and promotional mailings.
- Manage digital inventory of promotional materials and marketing collateral.
- Maintain email and video databases.
- Create and deploy email campaigns, digital marketing campaigns, and social media presence to promote OSI products and services.
- Maintain schedule of Business Development commitments and resources.
- Work closely with various departments to schedule product demonstrations.
- Plan and coordinate travel and other logistics for sales meetings, customer visits, product demonstrations and corporate events such as trade shows and global user conference.
- Provide administrative and organizational support for business development activities such as scheduling internal meetings and conference calls, tracking and closing meeting minutes and action items, new sales opportunity management and tracking.
- Support the creation and maintenance of various documents, templates, sales materials and process instructions.
- Establish and maintain databases of pertinent information for use in analyzing data and forecasts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, or related analytical field.
- Fluent / native Spanish language skills required.
- Fluent / native French language skills preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Ability to prioritize and manage several projects simultaneously while keeping tasks organized and on track.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
OSI offers a comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, life and disability insurance, 401(k) matching, bonuses, profit sharing and a generous amount of paid time off and paid holidays.
Additional perks include flexible work hours, employee events, fitness discounts, casual dress code, exciting travel opportunities, employee referral bonus programs, and more. Check out our Life at OSI Facebook page to see more.
As an employee of OSI you will have access to cutting edge technologies in a fun, professional, positive and dynamic work environment. We have excellent opportunities for growth and development. To apply, please visit https://apply.workable.com/osii/j/00149D8F62/
OSI is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Discover your future. Discover OSI: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixCrpoUL5ck