Open Systems International, Inc. (OSI) www.osii.com is a fast-paced, growing, high technology company, headquartered in Medina, Minnesota. As a world leader in the Operations Technology (OT) field, OSI develops and supplies state-of-the-art energy management, optimization and control software solutions to energy utility companies worldwide.
We are currently seeking full-time, highly professional, career-oriented entry to senior level Project and/or Program Managers to join our successful team.
In this position you will be responsible for project execution, project profitability and customer satisfaction. You will manage complex phases of large projects. More senior positions will act as a resource to OSI Executive Management on corporate, strategic, organizational and tactical project matters. This role is a key part of our business unit and project delivery function with significant impact on successful project execution, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Develop and/or oversee the development of project plans and schedules.
- Manage the contract change process as needed.
- Coordinate project implementation plans.
- Ensure that projects are properly tested, approved and documented
- Set the strategy for projects based on the business unit’s priorities.
- Lead and coach assigned project managers.
- Manage and determine timelines, priorities and resources for the project.
- Assist in setting up partnerships and alliances with vendors.
- Participate in sales demos, customer meetings, trade shows and industry conferences.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, or equivalent experience, in Business, Finance/Accounting, Electrical/Computer Engineering or related technical field.
- 3-7 years of project management experience for entry level positions and 10+ years of project management experience, managing projects of $5 million or more for senior and/or director level positions.
- Ability to deal with highly technical and complex projects.
- Business leadership, coaching and mentoring skills.
- Experience with PERT/CPM and Microsoft Project.
- Electric utility industry and/or automation/SCADA project experience.
- An Engineering degree and experience with electrical utilities or automation systems.
- International project management and solid understanding of international cultures and business transactions.
OSI offers a comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, life and disability insurance, 401(k) matching, bonuses, profit sharing and a generous amount of paid time off and paid holidays.
Additional perks include casual dress code, flexible work hours, free beverages, employee events, onsite fitness center, exciting travel opportunities, employee referral bonus programs, and monthly birthday and anniversary celebrations. Check out our Life at OSI Facebook page to see more.
As an employee of OSI you will have access to cutting edge technologies in a fun, professional, positive and dynamic work environment. We have excellent opportunities for growth and development. To apply, please visit https://osii.workable.com/j/1AA46585D5
OSI is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Discover your future. Discover OSI: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixCrpoUL5ck