OSI (Open Systems International, Inc.) www.osii.com is a fast-paced, dynamic software company that is paving the way in high-performance automation and business solutions for utility industries worldwide. Solutions include Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems, Network Management Systems (NMS), Energy Management Systems (EMS), Distribution Management Systems (DMS) and Generation Management Systems (GMS); as well as individual software/hardware products and Smart Grid Solutions for utility operations. Our solutions help empower our customers to meet their operational challenges day in and day out with unsurpassed reliability. OSI is headquartered in Medina, Minnesota, USA.
In this position you will work with our Software Development team to ensure high quality through continuous integration and automated testing. This position will promote industry best practices as a part of the Software Engineer in Test team. All of this is done using the latest technologies in a fast-paced, collaborative environment at a forward looking company.
- Installation automation, test automation, release automation and system administration.
- Work with software development groups that create the product as well as engineering groups that deploy the product.
- Responsible for both development and operation activities.
- Design, implement and work with distributed systems.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Proficiency with Linux, Windows, UNIX environments.
- System Administration experience (small system or personal networks is okay).
- Understanding of manual and automated testing best practices.
- High level scripting skills (Python, Perl, Shell scripting).
- Understanding of Configuration Management.
- Proficient in a source control system (CVS, Subversion, Git, etc.).
- Innate desires to automate, monitor and continually improve everything in sight.
- Experience with different database technologies (SQL, Cassandra, MongoDB)
- Knowledge of tool building and automation.
- Capability to maintain Windows/Linux/UNIX Servers.
- Experience in server virtualization, especially VMWare and VSphere.
- General networking skills (Layer 2 & 3 switches, TCP/IP, SNMP, etc.).
OSI offers a comprehensive benefit package to our full-time regular employees. Benefits include health, dental, life and disability insurance, 401(k) matching, bonuses, profit sharing and a generous amount of paid time off and paid holidays.
Additional perks include flexible work hours, employee events, fitness discounts, casual dress code, exciting travel opportunities, employee referral bonus programs, and more. Check out our Life at OSI Facebook page to see more.
As an employee of OSI you will have access to cutting edge technologies in a fun, professional, positive and dynamic work environment. We have excellent opportunities for growth and development. To apply, please visit https://osii.workable.com/j/499EA2F991
OSI is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Discover your future. Discover OSI: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixCrpoUL5ck