Open Systems International, Inc. (OSI) www.osii.com is a fast-paced, growing, high technology company, headquartered in Medina, Minnesota. As a world leader in the Operations Technology (OT) field, OSI develops and supplies state-of-the-art energy management, optimization and control software solutions to energy utility companies worldwide.
We currently have an opening for a Supervisor, Project Management Organization. In this position you will be an integral part of the PMO, and a leader of processes and people. Specific on-the-job training will be provided. As Supervisor, Project Management Organization your responsibilities will include:
· Provide leadership, coaching and guidance to project coordinators and project managers within the PMO.
· Provide project structure and consistency across global PMO offices.
· Partner with stakeholders to define and improve project processes.
· Document and train project resources on project management tools and processes.
· Provide and support clear use of risk and issue processes.
· Ensure adherence to processes and procedures within PMO.
· Define, monitor and support project performance management (KPIs, trend analysis, etc.).
· Prepare and facilitate all steering meetings, leadership alignment meetings, and process improvement discussions.
· Provide administrative and organizational process support on a corporate and project level.
· Identify trends and recommend opportunities for operational, project and administrative improvements.
· Collaborate interdepartmentally to participate in and drive corporate initiatives.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics or related analytical field from an accredited college / university.
· 3+ years of progressive project management experience.
· 3+ years of supervisory / leadership experience.
· Proficient in MS Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
· Ability to prioritize and manage several projects simultaneously while keeping tasks organized and on track.
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong organizational and time management skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
· Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
· Experience influencing senior management and setting expectations for major cross-functional initiatives.
· Comfort talking about technical matters with business people and business matters with technical people.
OSI offers a comprehensive benefit package to our full-time regular employees. Benefits include health, dental, life and disability insurance, 401(k) matching, bonuses, profit sharing and a generous amount of paid time off and paid holidays.
Additional perks include flexible work hours, employee events, fitness discounts, casual dress code, exciting travel opportunities, employee referral bonus programs, and more. Check out our Life at OSI Facebook page to see more.
As an employee of OSI you will have access to cutting edge technologies in a fun, professional, positive and dynamic work environment. We have excellent opportunities for growth and development. To apply please visit https://apply.workable.com/osii/j/2D54B3271D/
OSI is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Discover your future. Discover OSI: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixCrpoUL5ck