OSI (Open Systems International, Inc.) is a fast-paced, dynamic software company that is paving the way in high-performance automation and business solutions for utility industries worldwide. Solutions include Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems, Network Management Systems (NMS), Energy Management Systems (EMS), Distribution Management Systems (DMS) and Generation Management Systems (GMS); as well as individual software/hardware products and Smart Grid Solutions for utility operations. Our solutions help empower our customers to meet their operational challenges day in and day out with unsurpassed reliability. OSI is headquartered in Medina, Minnesota, USA.
In this position, you will provide ongoing customer support to ensure reliable performance and world-class customer satisfaction. Specific, on-the-job training will be provided. In this position, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide remote technical support of complex computer-based control data systems.
- Ensure customers’ system is properly maintained with highest reliability.
- Support customers as they deploy, configure and report incidents with their OSI system.
- Troubleshoot, resolve or escalate, and document customer incidents in a timely, efficient and professional manner.
- Provide world-class support through creative, intelligent, efficient and flexible solutions.
- Process all customer incidents in a timely manner according to contract maintenance and warranty.
- Communicate with customers in a professional, efficient, pleasant and helpful manner.
- Document all customer interaction.
- Assist customers in license requests, database expansions and new functionality.
- Assist in creating and maintaining accurate technical documentation, training materials and project documentation as needed.
- BS or MS degree from an accredited institution in Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering or related field.
- 0-5 years’ experience.
- Strong technical background in automation and computers. Familiarity with public utilities.
- Knowledge of computer programming. An introduction to C programming at minimum.
- Knowledge of computer architectures, networking, databases and operating systems.
- Excellent organization, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong commitment to providing superior customer service.
- Ability to work on several projects in parallel in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability and flexibility to travel to domestic and international customer sites (less than 10% travel per year).
- Ability to proficiently speak Spanish is a plus.
OSI offers a comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, life and disability insurance, 401(k) matching, bonuses, profit sharing and a generous amount of paid time off and paid holidays.
Additional perks include flexible work hours, employee events, fitness discounts, casual dress code, exciting travel opportunities, employee referral bonus programs, and more. Check out our Life at OSI Facebook page to see more.
As an employee of OSI you will have access to cutting edge technologies in a fun, professional, positive and dynamic work environment. We have excellent opportunities for growth and development. To apply, please visit https://osii.workable.com/jobs/642309
OSI is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Discover your future. Discover OSI: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixCrpoUL5ck