Parents In Community Action, Inc. (PICA) is a private, nonprofit
agency designated by the federal government to operate Head Start
and Early Head Start programs in Minnesota. PICA serves over
2,600 children and families and offers a variety of programs and
Job Title: Early Head Start Assistant Teacher
Job Summary: The Early Head Start Assistant Teacher assists the
Teacher in planning, implementing and evaluating child
development experiences for the children enrolled in Early Head
• This is a full-time year round position.
• 13 paid holidays.
• 12 additional PTO days per year.
• Additional paid winter break.
• Meet state and federal licensing requirements for Head Start.
• Must have at least a CDA for infant/toddler age group or an AA
degree with infant/toddler classes.
• Good communication, record keeping, writing and computer
• Experience working in and knowledge of early childhood
• Ability to work with people from various ethnic and
Excellent working conditions and benefit package including low
cost medical insurance, paid dental/life insurance, sick/annual
leave, retirement and education/training opportunities.
Occasional evening and weekend work.
Apply online at www.picaheadstart.org  or at 700 Humboldt Ave N,
Minneapolis, MN 55411. AA/EOE
Type: Full-time (35+ hours/week)
Period of employment (temporary): Full Time
Wage/salary range: $14.32/hr
Experience required: 1-5 years
==My contact information==
Name: Jeanine Jackson
Address: 700 Humboldt Ave. N.
Zip Code: 55411
Email: email@example.com 
Organization website: http://www.picaheadstart.org/ 
Required items (check all that apply): Other
Other: Unofficial Transcripts
Application Deadline: Until Filled