If you’re committed to making a difference and serving others is your passion, we want to talk with you!
In Home 1:1 – Twin Cities Metro Area – afternoons and weekends
Rate of Pay: $15.25-15.50 per hour
Located throughout the Twin Cities Metro, Pathways to Community is a human services provider offering family and residential services to youth and adults with developmental disabilities. Our Direct Support Professionals (DSP’s) are key players in the quality of care we offer. Success in this role comes through building meaningful long-term relationships with the Individuals we serve.
From comprehensive and required training to our servant-leadership culture, Pathways realizes our employee’s success leads to higher quality of care for our Individuals. Join our high energy and collaborative team and truly make a difference every day!
Our Family Services division offers a variety of programs to assist those we serve with developing and enhancing their social skills within the community. In this position, you will have the opportunity to work with our individual population in their home setting. This is an opportunity to build 1:1 relationships to help the individual work toward their program and individual goals.
To be considered for a position with us, you must:
- Must be at least 19 years old
- Carry a valid driver’s license, proof of insurance, and daily access to a reliable vehicle
- Hold an acceptable driving record
- Provide constant supervision
- Possess intermediate computer skills
- Possess strong communication skills
- Participate in water activities (pool, waterslides, hot tub, etc.)
- Be able to pass a Department of Human Services and nationwide criminal background check
- Have availability to work a minimum of 8 hours per week, afternoons and/or weekends
- Hours may vary due to the Individual’s schedule
Professional or personal experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities is preferred but not required.
Pathways to Community is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.