As a Nonprofit Generalist you will be involved in variety of functions to help develop a small nonprofit organization. For example:
- Update online contribution pages via givemn.org
- Assist with an August 21 golf tournament
- Write thank you notes and make thank you calls
- Assist with sending mailings
- Developing resource reports for schools in the PeaceMaker Minnesota network
- Assist in marketing and developing PeaceMaker Minnesota trainings
- Assist with grant writing
- Prospect research on companies, foundations and community organizations
Much of the work can be done remotely. Work at the PeaceMaker Minnesota location would be done in a private office where social distancing can easily be maintained.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated attention to detail
- Ability to meet at the PeaceMaker Minnesota every other week
- A desire to develop writing, communication, public relations and community building skills.
- Ability to work independently