Pediatric Home Service is a leader in home health care & a Top Workplace, we are committed to helping kids with medical complexities achieve their best lives at home and in their communities by taking care of the child!
PHS and our Education department are growing! We have an exciting, part time (15 hours a week) opportunity for a detail-oriented individual who will ensure our clinical staff have the needed patient education materials always at the ready!
What you’ll do:
- Maintain patient education libraries at our Roseville office,
- Order professionally printed materials from the printer,
- Print, finish, assemble, and distribute patient education materials to all PHS locations,
- Work with employees at other locations to ensure their patient education library is properly setup and maintained, and ensure they always have the materials they need,
- Track how many materials are being printed for each site, and
- Generate the education due for clinical review each month and email it to the team.
- Super detail-oriented,
- Proactive and planful,
- Looking for meaningful work,
- Fanatically organized, and
- A team player?
Sound like you? If so, apply to join the team!
We offer outstanding wages and a great work environment!
Please include cover letter & resume along with salary requirements in your application.
We look forward to learning more about you & the skills you can bring to Pediatric Home Service!
Due to COVID-19 and recommendations from the CDC, interviews for this position will be conducted via phone or video until it is no longer necessary. Please let us know if you need assistance with this technology.
Pediatric Home Service is an equal opportunity employer; we are committed to affirmative action and equal employment opportunities for all regardless of protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, or status with regard to public assistance.