Presbyterian Homes & Services is seeking Nursing Assistants (both certified and non-certified) to join our teams at all of our 30+ locations in Minnesota and Western Wisconsin. Schedules include full time, part time and on call, all shifts. These positions may include working every other weekend and scheduled holidays.
As a Nursing Assistant, your contributions play an important role in caring for the needs of older adults- including their physical, emotional, social, mental and spiritual well-being. You are responsible for the provision of high quality personal care and services to residents to support their Personally Designed Living choices while maintaining consistency with regulations and established best practices.
We offer competitive wage and benefits packages, including routine pay increases, tuition reimbursement & scholarship programs and learning & development opportunities. PHS strongly supports promoting from within, what ever your long term career goals and aspirations may be.
We have communities in the following Twin Cities locations:
Inver Grove Heights
New Richmond, WI
Oak Park Heights
The Certified Nursing Assistant (Resident Assistant) is responsible for the provision of high quality personal care and services to support the Personally Designed Living choices of residents, while maintaining consistency with regulations and established best practices. As a Nursing Assistant, you will play a critical role in caring for older adults- not only physically, but emotionally, socially, mentally, and spiritually. Providing care, assisting with activities of daily living, and providing much needed loving contact and conversation are just a few examples of how you serve our residents here at PHS.
- To be considered for Care Center/TCU: Current Nursing Assistant Certification required.
- To be considered for Assisted Living: caregiving experience helpful but not required.
- Demonstrated competencies in person-directed, elder/resident-directed practice, home building, critical thinking, teamwork, self leadership, and interpersonal effectiveness.
- Demonstrated compatibility with the PHS mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.