Summer 2021 – Wealth Management Products & Services Internship
RBC Wealth Management is part of the Royal Bank of Canada. Its subsidiaries operate under the master brand name RBC. RBC is one of the world’s leading diversified financial services companies, distinguished by a long heritage of financial strength, integrity and unwavering dedication to our clients.
RBC Wealth Management’s business is financial advising. Our financial advisors and their teams sit across the country in our different branch offices, serving our clients and growing our business. We have a variety of different corporate functions in our Minneapolis office that support this business.
What is the opportunity?
We are actively seeking interns to support our Wealth Management Products & Services functions at RBC Wealth Management – U.S. Our program is 10 weeks long and provides students the opportunity to gain in-depth, hands-on experience while working and learning alongside our experienced financial services professionals. Our program includes learning sessions, social outings, volunteer work, career development, networking opportunities, exposure to executive leadership and more.
What will you do?
Summer interns will be assigned various projects that may include:
• Support business/strategic initiatives. May include project management, business analysis, business architecture, data analysis, strategy development, roadmap work, or operations processing
• Collect and organize data and information. Data entry into internal systems. Completion of product projects or research requests.
• Create and organize training, marketing, communication collateral.
• Other general administrative support duties as assigned
What do you need to succeed?
In selecting interns, we look for the following:
• Current Junior or Senior (Graduation dates between 2021 – May 2022) at an accredited college or university with a degree granted or expected in Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Management Information Systems or related discipline.
• Ability to manage multiple competing priorities, take initiative and thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment
• Strong analytical and interpersonal skills with ability to review, analyze, and manipulate data
• Interest in financial services industry
• Leadership experience
• Ability to work 40 hours per week for the duration of the program (June to August)
The 2021 program is based in Minneapolis, MN and will be June 7th – August 20th. Interns are responsible for their own housing, meals and travel expenses.
Although the application deadline is in the Fall, please know that we may review and interview candidates throughout the school year. Please check TalentLink for your application status.
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Valuable training, learning sessions, social outings, volunteer work, career development, networking opportunities, exposure to executive leadership, dedicated mentor and more
- The chance to work for dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing teams
- Positive work culture emphasizing diversity and inclusion, volunteerism and community involvement
- Direct work exposure to multiple areas of RBC Wealth Management