This position provides a blend of case management support and direct care to individuals based out of Rise Coon Rapids.
Rise is all about people and potential. We provide uniquely tailored and innovative programs, opening doors to success for the people we serve and our staff. We embrace a culture of learning and offer extensive training and career development opportunities.
Rise offers competitive salaries, a fun, fast-paced work environment, and the chance to make a real difference in people’s lives!
- Assist team of Case Managers to complete monthly filing, person centered plans, and documentation, as needed
- Assist team of Direct Support Professionals to plan community activities and plan creative projects that can be done in person or remotely for the people we serve
- Provide supervision and training for people supported on jobs and work skills through coaching, positive reinforcement, and personal example.
- Maintain quality and production levels required by business partners
- Daily documentation on outcomes and progress of people served with contact notes and entering of payroll into internal case management system.
- Provide transportation of persons supported in Rise vans and buses
Qualifications & Benefits
- Degree in human service field and previous experience working with people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and in production preferred.
- Proficient with Internet research and Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, etc.)
- A valid drivers license and compliance with Rule 11 and MVR background check required
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds daily
- Relevant experience is helpful but we are willing to train the right person!
$750 HIRING BONUS
Wage: $14.00 per hour, no evenings or weekends
Medical – Single Employee Medical Coverage under $90/month. Dental under $17, matched 401(k). Life Insurance. FSA. PTO starts at 16 days a year, plus 3 float and 7 paid holidays.
An Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer