Our direct support professionals (DSP) advance the work and social skills of people with traumatic brain injuries or intellectual and developmental disabilities. As a Level III Site DSP, you will work side by side with persons served and provide job coaching, supervision, and positive reinforcement within a production setting.
Rise is all about people and potential. We provide uniquely tailored and innovative programs, opening doors to success for the people we serve and our staff. We embrace a culture of learning and offer extensive training and career development opportunities.
Rise offers competitive salaries, a fun, fast-paced work environment, and the chance to make a real difference in people’s lives!
- Provide supervision and training for persons served on work skills through coaching, positive reinforcement and personal example.
- Continually inspire personal growth in the people you support by establishing and achieving personal goals and implementing person-centered practices
- Maintain quality and production levels required by business partners
- Daily documentation on outcomes and progress of people served with contact notes and entering of payroll into database
- Participate and promote workplace safety procedures for yourself and persons served
- Serve as a Rise representative and provide information and education to community members within the sites you work
Qualifications & Benefits
- Hardworking, flexible and ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Patience, kindness, and organizational skills
- Open to or experience working with people with disabilities
- Maintain calm demeanor in handling occasional difficult situations
- Independent and flexible to changing work demands
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds daily
- A valid driver’s license and compliance with Rule 11 and MVR background check required
- Relevant experience is helpful but we are willing to train the right person!
$750 HIRING BONUS
Wage: $16.00 per hour, no evenings or weekends
Medical – Single Employee Medical Coverage under $90/month. Dental under $17, matched 401(k). Life Insurance. FSA. PTO starts at 16 days a year, plus 3 float and 7 paid holidays.
An Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer