Location: Grand Marais, MN
Hours: Full Time – Up to 40 hours per week
The Floor Nurse is responsible for managing the flow of direct patient care during the clinic day. The floor nurse works with a team of 2-4 other floor nurses to assist clinic doctors, nurse practitioners and registered nurses in providing sensitive care to patients of all ages, economic levels, cultures and backgrounds.
- Ready patient for provider’s examination: taking vital signs, brief history, allergies and medications, as well as other screenings according to protocol
- Assist providers in various sterile and non-sterile procedures
- Administer immunizations and immunization education
- Medication administration
- Screenings and tests including but not limited to: audiometry, EKG, spirometry, and INR testing
- Administrative duties such as reminder letters and phone call routing
- Appropriate documentation of all encounters in EMR
- Stocking, organizing and cleaning as needed
- All other duties as assigned or requested by Director of Nursing or Assistant Director of Nursing
- LPN or CMA
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Willingness to perceive what tasks need to be performed and perform them without direct supervision
Compensation: Commensurate with experience, includes a generous benefits package
513 5th Avenue West
Grand Marais, MN 55604
For questions, please contact Erin Watson at (218) 387-2330 ext. 153 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position will remain open until filled.