Secure Base Counseling Center is hiring qualified mental health practitioners with a bachelor’s degree in psychology or a related field and children’s mental health experience to fill the role of Skills Worker. Bilingual applicants are especially encouraged to apply.
This position could be located in any of Secure Base Counseling Center’s offices in Northfield, Lakeville or New Prague.
- Form one-on-one relationships with clients through activities
- Work directly with clients in-home, in the community, in schools and in the office
- Use their own vehicle to transport clients to various work environments
- Collaborate with the therapists and clinical supervisors to create individual treatment plans for their clients
- Write progress notes for each client session
- Attend mandatory weekly educational and case consultation meetings
Successful candidates must:
- Have the ability to develop deep relationships with clients
- Be eager to collaborate and solve problems with a team
- Be willing to work from an attachment perspective and with a team approach
Secure Base Counseling Center is proud to provide the following benefits to our employees:
- Paid vacation
- Health insurance (Secure Base Counseling Center provides 50% of the employee’s premium)
- Vision coverage
Skills Workers are paid $20-$25 per contact hour.
Secure Base Counseling Center pays employees every two weeks. Paychecks include a statement detailing the sessions being paid. Travel reimbursement, if applicable, is paid every two weeks, along with payroll, at 40 cents per minute. Reimbursement for approved expenses will also be paid every two weeks, along with payroll.