The US Field Marketing Intern will gain experience and exposure across many fundamentals of marketing including copywriting, digital automation, campaign strategy, project management, and execution. This role will work closely with all marketers, US and International, and will be able to experience a truly global organization undergoing tremendous growth. On a day to day basis the intern will work hand in hand with US marketers to drive and communicate demand generation plans.
This internship will be 20 hours a week, during normal business hours, and schedule is flexible based on manager’s discretion.
The duration of this internship is 8 weeks, with the opportunity to extend.
Tasks include but not limited to:
- Social media marketings (copy, execution, reporting)
- Modularize or version out of assets (create checklists, infographics, tip sheets, quizzes, and other small pieces of content off of high value longer pieces of content)
- Reposition product-focused assets
- Build out persona email campaigns
- Create 1-2 email campaign nurture flows from start to finish
- Facilitate and partner with US Marketing to build case studies
- Write and report on Outreach cadences
- Build and report out on partner onboarding and communication emails
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Focus on project management and execution:
- Monthly internal newsletter in Pardot
- Aggregate and publish best practices and benchmarks
- Analyze and report out on SFDC campaign metrics and performance
What We Require of You
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- 3+ months experience in a prior internship or is in their final years of their bachelor’s or master’s degree
What We’ll Love About You
- Understands and can quickly pick up on Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Comfortable writing and reviewing copy
- Strong team player that does not hesitate to ask questions
- Self-started committed to this internship
What You’ll Love About Us
Siteimprove is a people-centric software company that was founded in 2003 in Copenhagen, Denmark, and has since expanded around the world. In addition to our Minneapolis office and corporate headquarters in Copenhagen, we have offices in London, Berlin, Vienna, Amsterdam, Oslo, Sydney and Toronto. With more than 500 employees working in 14 markets, we pride ourselves on having a truly global, yet truly local approach.
Siteimprove is driven by the desire to simplify website management and make the internet a better place. In fact, our company mission is to make the web better for all. We’ve helped more than 7,000 organizations transform the way they manage their websites, making the web more inclusive in the process.
We also offer amazing perks!
- Great and Inspiring Company Culture. We are passionate, innovative and people-centric. Consistently named as a best place to work across the globe.
- Amazing Kitchen Staff. Our head chef and his kitchen staff cook delicious lunch for us every day at an unbelievably low cost! In addition, we offer free fresh fruit, free espresso and coffee, free soda and sparkling water and the famous Donut Fridays.
- Development Opportunities. We are growing which in turn provides opportunities to grow both personally and professionally.
- Corporate Social Responsibility. We offer quarterly community involvement events and monthly morale boosting activities to be a good corporate citizen. We are very proud to be a socially responsible company, internally and externally. Learn more about our https://siteimprove.com/company/csr/
How To Apply
Click on the APPLY NOW button to submit your application.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities, Women, Disabled & Veterans Encouraged to Apply. “EEO is the Law” poster can be found at: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm.