The Copywriter is responsible for writing marketing content and provide general editing to support key initiatives; association membership, product sales, educational conference, Certification and COSMOS. In this role, you ‘ll be responsible for translating business insights into content, and work with subject matter experts to develop material for marketing efforts; emails, print ads, brochures, social media, web articles, press releases and additional marketing material.
- Become familiar with the Association, product offerings, target audiences and competitor activities
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to produce consistent and compelling content that is optimized for targeted audiences across different marketing mediums.
- Edit, and oversee the timely execution of internal brand and direct marketing copy, including print advertising, website/SEO, email, social media, video, and other media. Accountable for content accuracy and consistency, ensuring it follows our style and brand guidelines.
- Participate in the development of the company’s short and long-form content marketing strategies.
- Manage Press Release processes, including content creation, posting, reporting results.
- Ensure all content is consistent and optimized across all marketing medium.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS in business, journalism, communication, marketing or related field is required
- 5+ years relevant experience as an editor and copywriter, with proven track record of success in direct response, either client or agency-side
- Highly creative with an eye for detail
- Ability to lead/prioritize multiple projects and drive projects from ideation to delivery
- Solid understanding of content development for email, events, social media and other marketing channels
- Clear knowledge of SEO best practices and experience with earned media preferred
- Must work well with a team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of marketing automation plans a plus.
- Knowledge of Health Care Compliance and writing to a member-based target is a major plus