Solutran is seeking individuals to provide client and member support with a passion of serving others and a natural ability to deliver strong customer service skills. This person should be well-organized, and detail oriented with strong self-initiative. The successful candidate will be able to effectively solve customer issues, concerns and inquiries, maintaining customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior. They will perform in a culture grounded in high performance and collaboration and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
This is NOT a call center position. Duties include responding in a timely manner to client and member escalation calls and email inquiries as well as efficiently handling member orders. The Member Services Advocate will maintain a solid understanding of our services, how they are delivered and the various systems that drive the processing and delivery of the products they support. The position is responsible for educating members on use of Solutran’s products and services ensuring services are delivered with high quality according to customer specifications. Some return phone calls to members may be needed to provide updated information.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follows client specific procedures and guidelines resolving client and member inquiries or escalations in a timely manner.
- Responds to a variety of inquiries relating to escalations, product and processes that includes placing online orders on behalf of our client’s members.
- Acts as an advocate for client and members by providing support and guidance of their anticipated needs, personal options and decisions.
- Demonstrates ability to be resourceful and creative when handling unique or complex issues.
- Meets customer requirements through first contact resolution.
- Uses decision-support tools to respond to common customer service inquiries and requests.
- Listens attentively to customer needs and/or concerns, collects relevant information, builds rapport and responds to customers in a compassionate manner.
- Acts as liaison between call center and internal departments to resolve issues. Understands when an issue requires a sense of urgency or the need to escalate.
- Maintains accurate and complete records of all client contacts in designated systems and manages all open issues through to resolution. Identifies trends and makes recommendations for eliminating sources of issues.
- Identifies and makes suggestions for process improvements.
- Maintains department productivity and quality standards.
- Participates in department projects as needed.
- Complies with HIPAA regulations and compliance policies and procedures, including required training.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Solutions driven with strong critical thinking skills demonstrating the ability to anticipate customer’s needs and provide options and solutions while consistently using active listening skills.
- Demonstrated passion for serving others with an upbeat, people-minded personality and a willingness to go above and beyond.
- Ability to handle escalated customer situations with ease.
- Ability to follow process and procedures.
- Demonstrates patience and empathy.
- Technical proficiency in web-based software and ability to quickly learn our platform and product functionality and navigate the software with ease.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrates strong time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Meets and maintains productivity and quality expectations.
- Independent and resourceful within the role while working with minimal supervision.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Basic typing skills (at least 30 wpm.)
- Two or four-year college degree, or currently in pursuit of degree.
- Experience working in a call center.
- One to three years of related work experience.
- Bilingual language skills in English/Spanish
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, talk or hear; uses hands to finger, handle, or touch objects or controls. On occasion, the employee may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The employee may occasionally lift, push, or pull up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The position is an office-based position.
This position does not require frequent travel.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Ability to read, write, and interpret emails and general business correspondence in English. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, and members in English.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.