Looking for the freedom to write your own schedule? Apply today to be a Caregiver!
We offer flexible hours in a field where your dedication to hard work and professionalism are in high demand. Our client’s needs are 24/7 which means we can offer you opportunities that fit your needs as while as theirs.
SYNERGY HomeCare is a non-skilled agency and our mission is to enable our clients to live happy, healthy, and independent lives in the comfort and familiarity of their homes and to inspire our caregivers with appreciation, industry-leading training and a true commitment to their well-being. We are seeking caregivers to join our independently owned and operated national agency.
At SYNERGY HomeCare our number one priority is always the safety and well-being of our clients and caregivers. It is for that reason we are not currently caring for clients that are currently COVID19 positive.
We are currently looking for dependable, caring and compassionate individuals. If that’s you apply to today!
We have clients in the following areas Edina, Bloomington, Mendota, St. Paul, Minneapolis, Shoreview, Roseville (as well as others around the central metro region).
SYNERGY HomeCare offers:
- Supportive team approach
- Competitive pay with direct deposit (typically $14-16/hour)
- Paid orientation and ongoing training
- Time-and-a-half pay for overtime and holidays
- Flexible schedules and matching of caregivers with nearby clients
- Employee recognition programs
As a Caregiver with SYNERGY HomeCare you will:
- Provide attention to clients’ non-medical needs, including companionship and social engagement
- Assist client with light housekeeping, meal preparation, and medication reminders
- Assist with personal care, dressing, grooming and getting in and out of bed or chair
- Establish communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
- Provide reliable care by being punctual and consistently covering shifts
Qualifications & Requirements
- Evidence of a negative Tuberculosis (TB) test
- National background check
- A valid driver’s license, proof of car insurance/registration and a reliable car (preferred)
- Have or acquire CPR/First Aid certification
Email your resume today to: firstname.lastname@example.org