New to Phone Sales?
Not a problem!
Some of our best Representatives come from hospitality, customer service and other fields.
COME AND GROW WITH US!!
We are currently looking for a driven Technology Platform sales professional.
This position is a full time regular opportunity with a competitive benefit package.
We have a strong training program, best in class sales tools, competitive compensation plan, excellent benefits, and multiple solid marketing lead sources. This is a great role for a competitive individual seeking a career in a growing and fun environment. Our representatives are focused on solution selling.
For over 30 years, the member companies of The IHC Group have provided health, life, disability, dental, vision, short term medical and hospital indemnity insurance solutions to individuals and groups. Through product innovation and committed relationships with our policyholders, we have built a strong, successful insurance organization.
• Clearly articulate the value of My1HR and Specialty Health products from various insurance carriers to Producers and perform one-on-one telephonic, face to face and web-based product training;
• Develop and maintain relationships with Producers to uncover their needs, provide solutions, and increase sales;
• Act as a general liaison between My1 and client/distribution and identify sales opportunities unique to each Producer assigned
• Demonstrate increased sales within the group of Producers assigned
• Document outcome of each producer’s contact in Sales’ Management Software
• Prepare and facilitate licensing, appointment, and online sales setup
• Recruit new agents to use the My1 platform for ACA sales as well as specialty health products
• Assess the Producer’s marketing strategies and business attitude to determine if they fit a satisfactory profile
• Coach producers to adapt accurate and effective marketing and sales techniques
• Be knowledgeable regarding competitor’s benefits, rates and marketing
• Other projects as assigned
• Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience.
• 2 – 3 years’ experience in a Sales and Marketing environment.
• Previous experience in a health insurance environment, working with and presenting a variety of plan types and insurance products preferred.
• Understanding of individual health plans, short-term medical plans and ancillary benefits a plus.
• Telephone sales or outbound call center experience.
• Strong customer service skills
• Excellent oral and written communication
• Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong PC skills, using MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and presentation software.
• Excellent project management and organization skills.
• Experience working in a fast paced environment with multiple priorities and projects.
• Insurance License a plus. If hired, attainment of License within 6 months is required.
o Competitive compensation on top of your base annual salary
o Excellent benefit packages and 401K matching
o Extensive training and support
o Career building opportunities