Our care community needs a nurse (RN or LPN) to provide direct nursing care to our residents. We’re looking for a caring, compassionate, experienced professional who loves taking care of people and prioritizes communication and engagement. This position requires providing care and monitoring fellow team members. We’re looking for an individual who truly cares about making our community the best home possible for our residents.
Flexible scheduling options:
- NEW!! – Also offering Intermittent positions. Work a scheduled 32-48 hours per month – only one 8 hour weekend shift per month.
- Flexible scheduling to suit your availability
- Part-time available on any shift
- Full-time available on days and evenings shifts. (Could work a combination of shifts as well, if desired)
- Choose between 4, 6, 8, 10 or 12 hour shift options
Responsibilities and duties:
- Provide direct nursing care to the residents
- Monitor nursing activities performed by nursing assistants and trained medication aides
- Ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times
Qualifications and skills:
- Possess a current, unencumbered, license and registration to practice as a RN or LPN in the state of Minnesota
- Demonstrate leadership abilities to develop and motivate people
- Good critical thinking and problem solving skills;
- Exhibit ability to prioritize responsibilities
- Flexible and able to work under stressful situations
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Self-directed and work autonomously
- Management skills to plan for and oversee the utilization of resources and the design of work processes.
Our team members benefit from ….
- Scholarships, loan forgiveness, tuition discounts to help you pursue your career goals
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits including medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(k) with company match
- Life insurance, disability insurance, and paid time off.
- $2,500 recruitment bonus each time you refer family or friends to join team
- $4,000 Sign-On Bonus available with comittment of a minimum every other weekend schedule!
The Lutheran Home: Belle Plaine is a 97-bed skilled nursing facility that comprises of a Transitional Care Unit (TCU), Long-Term Care (LTC) and memory care.
If you have questions or need additional information, contact Jodi at (952) 873-2164 or email@example.com.