At The Waters our mission is powerful, yet simple. We are committed to creating communities that Thrive by offering living and working experiences centered on health, well-being and hospitality.
Why The Waters?
- We have a competitive compensation program
- Outstanding benefits- PTO, Medical package, 401k matching, short and long term disability, life insurance just to name a few
- Excellent opportunities for advancement in a growing and thriving organization
- The Waters was recognized as a Top Place to Work
- The Waters mission is to change the landscape of senior living through innovated care philosophies and partnerships
- Our communities are beautifully constructed and designed and team members say it’s one of their favorite things about working at The Waters
The Active Life Manager designs and engages the community in areas of wellbeing to enhance residents’ functional status. Community engagement is created by understanding whole person health and identifying resident needs in areas of mind, body, and spirit, by planning purposeful programming for individuals and groups around this model. We are seeking a creative and compassionate manager to develop and lead programs that promote physical, cognitive and social wellness. You will provide oversight to our active life coordinators, manage the community calendar, lead teams in providing integrative therapies, partner with physical therapists, chefs and our health wellbeing teams.
The successful applicant will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in exercise science, recreational therapy, kinesiology, or related areas required
- Experience in leading group classes including body, mind and spirit
- Experience creating innovative, holistic programming for seniors
- Experience working with integrative therapies
- Licensed/certified by appropriate professional board/body in accordance with education or specialty required
- Current CPR certification
- Practice a holistic approach to helping seniors THRIVE in The Waters environment
The Waters is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce and proudly participates in E-Verify.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.