Thomas Allen’s Developmental Disabilities Division is Hiring for a Program Manager!
LOCATION: West St. Paul
HOURS AVAILABLE: 30 hours/week, flexible times
JOB SUMMARY: The Program Manager has the primary responsibility for managing the day-to-day functions of the Contracted Case Management services provided by Thomas Allen.
- Recruitment and ensuring employees receive all required orientation information
- Provide ongoing support, guidance, training and supervision to all personnel
- Completing performance evaluations
- Reviewing time cards and reimbursement claims
- Scheduling and supporting general office operations
- Ensuring insurance binders and social work licensure are submitted and up to date
- Ensuring all paperwork and records are accurate and up to date
- Manage the client referral process
- Conduct quality assurance audits and assist with surveys
- Communicate with lead agencies and county representatives
- Review all billing forms, design policies and forms
- Attend meetings and trainings, be a positive representative of the company
- Complete other duties as assigned
- 4-year degree in social work, human services, or closely related field
- Licensed Social Worker by the MN Board of Social Work or MN Merit Eligible
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a case manager or in related positions
- 2 years of supervisory experience is strongly preferred
- Willing to drive own vehicle to perform job duties
- Background clearance
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, written and verbally
- Driver’s license, acceptable driving record and proof of auto insurance required
To view other open positions, click here.
Thomas Allen, Inc. is a social services agency that provides person-centered services to individuals with disabilities. Proudly, we offer a diverse array of services including residential group home support, case management, and guardianship.
Thomas Allen is known as a reputable and growing agency that delivers trusted and dependable services, which is made possible through the talent, skills, and commitment shared by a team of over 700 employees. As our agency continues to grow, we are looking for team members who are passionate about providing respectful and responsive services that empower those we support to live meaningful and purposeful lives.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.