Thomas Allen is Hiring Community Living Advisers!
Paid training provided!
LOCATION: Cottage Grove, MN
HOURS AVAILABLE: Once a week, 1pm – 4pm. Time may flex a little.
JOB SUMMARY: In this position, you will be assisting an individual in her home with memory games, setting up medical appointments, helping complete renewal forms, and running errands.
- Must have 1 year of related experience working with individuals with disabilities
- Willing to commit to and implement person-centered supports
- Department of Human Services background clearance
- Valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle, acceptable driving record, and proof of auto insurance required
- Must be 18 years or older
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, both written and verbally
To view other open positions, click here.
Thomas Allen, Inc. is a social services agency that provides a variety of person-centered services to individuals with disabilities throughout the state of Minnesota. Our team of nearly 800 employees are key players in assisting individuals served with group home support, semi-independent and independent living, case management, care coordination, and guardianship. As our agency continues to grow, we are looking for team members who are passionate about providing services that empower those we support.
Join our team and make a difference!
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.