TIMAB is currently recruiting for a 3- to 6-month LOGISTICS ANALYST internship. This role will consist of data collection and analysis relating to sourcing new logistics solutions. This person will:
• Communicate with warehouses, rail companies and trucking companies
• Perform internet-based research to find new transportation suppliers
• Negotiate rates for various routes/lanes
• Produce updated reports of shipping lanes and costs for staff use
• Perform other logistics-related tasks as requested.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited program in Supply Chain Management, Business, Economics, or related fields.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products.
- A minimum of an overall 3.0 GPA.
- College Sophomore standing or above preferred