Walker Methodist Plaza seeks Resident Assistants to provide hands-on personal care to meet each resident’s physical health and hygiene needs according to their individual care plan and under the direction of a nurse. The Resident Assistant will administer medications, medication reminders, accurate vital signs, simple wound care dressing and catheter care.
- Full-Time & Part-Time, Days, Evenings and Overnights Available! all schedules include working every other weekend and rotating holiday
- Sensitivity to resident needs and the ability to build positive relationships
- Previous experience in medication administration
- Basic computer skills with experience or ability to learn electronic health record systems
- Available to work every other weekend
- High-school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to live Walker Methodist’s Customer Service Principles
- Ability to embrace Walker Methodist’s Mission: Life. And all the living that goes with it. Enhancing the lives of older adults through a culture of care, respect and service.
- Ability to support Walker Methodist’s Vision: As the leading senior services provider, Walker Methodist offers the best place to live and work.
- Ability to model Walker Methodist’s Values: Respect. Imagination. Collaboration.
- Previous experience in acute care or long-term care
- Current MN Nursing Assistant certification
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
1 year: Experience in medication administration