Western Bank, a Division of American National Bank is looking for a new Community Banker to service the needs of existing and prospective clients by performing both teller duties as well as opening a variety of accounts for customers. We are seeking an individual who provides top customer service, communicates well with others, possesses previous cash handling experience, and previous sales experience is preferred.
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm with rotating Saturdays from 8:15am to 12:15pm
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Opens a variety of new accounts for clients including checking, savings, IRA, CD, etc.
- Provides information and answers questions regarding deposit rates, fees, and bank policies.
- Serves on the Teller line as needed.
- Generates growth in deposit balances through sales, marketing, promotion and referral of products.
- Provides outstanding client service to all existing and prospective clients.
- Acquires, retains, deepens and manages the relationship of clients.
- Handles customer requests through email and phone including password resets, ACH and other documentation.
Experience and Education
- Four to six month’s client service experience is required.
- Four to six month’s cash handling and/or banking experience is required.
- Proven history of attainment of sales goals including referrals.
- High school diploma or its equivalent is required.