Are you looking for a job that develops your leadership skills, builds your resume, puts you in cross-cultural settings, and is PAID? YouthWorks is a Christian, nonprofit organization that provides Christ-centered mission trips for more than 17,000 teenagers and adult leaders in over 40 communities across the U.S. and Puerto Rico. While leading and facilitating mission trips each week, our staff teams cultivate relationships, develop their organizational skills, and deepen their faith. All our ministry positions are PAID and cover your lodging and meals for the summer. YouthWorks will also provide extensive training for staff positions.
Ministry Support Coordinator:
· Plan and facilitate a daily evening programming, morning devotions, processing and interaction with provided theme materials
· Support your team by providing leadership with their roles
· Coordinate and lead cultural and relational activities for youth within the community
Community Service Coordinator:
· Build relationships with local social service organizations & manage partnerships
· Coordinate logistics, including assigning volunteers to service sites and executing back-up plans when needed
· Travel to service sites and serve alongside youth, Adult Leaders and community contacts
Kids Club Coordinator:
· Facilitate a daily program for community children ages 5-10, building relationships with kids and their families
· Provide leadership for youth & adults as they create crafts, plan games, practice songs and implement the Kids Club curriculum provided
· Coordinate morning service opportunities in the community
Work Projects Coordinator:
· Build meaningful relationships in a community by leading students and adults in in painting, yard work and minor projects
· Coordinate logistics and equip volunteers with necessary supplies to complete projects
· We have a small number of sites where we do more advanced projects such wheelchair ramps and porches
Utility Support Coordinator:
· Will be equipped to take on multiple positions and to offer support and encouragement to staff teams
· Staff must be flexible and willing to adapt to changing roles and locations
· While serving in a variety of areas, they will coordinate daily service activities and see students impacted as they experience Christ through service
· Utility Support Coordinators may begin the summer temporarily assigned to a specific community but may be permanently placed with a team to fill an open position at any point in the spring or summer.
· Participate in programmatic elements such as evening programming, worship, devotions around the summer theme
· Engage in respectful service and regularly communicate with community partners
· Facilitate site preparations including leading meals, cleaning crews, inventory, shopping and confirming service schedules
· Help teenagers and adults see the impact of their service as they are taken out of their comfort zones and see Jesus in new ways.
· $4,250 + food/housing/company vehicles for work purposes
· $150 bonus for qualified guitar, piano, ukulele players who help facilitate worship on site
Dates of Employment
· The dates for full-summer employment for Site Directors are May 19th -August 4th, 2021
· Mid-Summer dates for employment are June 16th – August 4th, 2021
· Staff must reside in assigned community for the duration of the summer
For more information or to apply, please visit our website https://www.youthworks.com/summerstaff/.